Project Veritats strikes again. It’s doubtful that New York City Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin knew he was on candid camera, but…he was. He was caught on camera and revealed a number of things about how voter fraud works in New York, and dropped this tidbit about what he REALLY thinks about voting laws in the United States.
“Yeah, they should ask for your ID. I think there is a lot of voter fraud,” said Schulkin, who elaborated on the types of voter fraud that are taking place in New York.
“You know, I don’t think it’s too much to ask somebody to show some kind of an ID…Like I say, people don’t realize, certain neighborhoods in particular they bus people around to vote,” said Schulkin. – Project Veritas
So, just so we have this straight:
- Democrats just bus people around minority neighborhoods for votes for all sorts of offices.
- In New York State, there is no ID required to vote.
- Thousands of absentee ballots are fraudulent.
- Hillary Clinton doesn’t support voter ID laws.
- New York City Mayor Bill DeBlasio gave out ID cards without vetting the people to see who they really are.
- Fraud in Democratically run areas is not limited to voting.
What is actually refreshing about this clandestine interview is the disgust that a Democratic operative has for the tactics and methods that Democrats employ to stay in control. They are not honest, and that is bothersome to this man. That’s actually a nice thing to see, even if he feels he has no choice but to vote for Hillary Clinton.
New York is just one state of the 50, but if this is the sort of shenanigans going on in the big cities, no wonder they are firmly in Democratic control. Not much about the election process seems to be above board at all.
H/T – Conservative Outfitters